Introduction I can go over the technical aspects of the game, but that is boring. Today I want to discuss some simple strategies for increasing your odds of winning a football or soccer bet online. 1) Money management is the most important and the most neglected aspect of judi online …Read More »
If you are a fan of Casinos, you know by now that both Macau and the US top the list of countries wi…
Introduction I can go over the technical aspects of the game, but that is boring. Today I want to di…
For anyone deciding to gamble at an online casino in Malaysia, there are a few things you should be …
For anyone deciding to gamble at an online casino in Malaysia, there are a few things you should be aware of before you do. Read this if you have not signed up with an online casino in Malaysia before, and you will be better prepared to do so. Quality of …Read More »
If you are a fan of Casinos, you know by now that both Macau and the US top the list of countries with the biggest gambling destinations. When it comes to casino destinations, size matters among players and patrons so naturally, casino owners will want to go big time. In …Read More »
I can go over the technical aspects of the game, but that is boring. Today I want to discuss some simple strategies for increasing your odds of winning a football or soccer bet online.
1) Money management is the most important and the most neglected aspect of judi online betting online. According to many consultants, you should not bet more than you can afford to lose.
How much is too much or too little?
Punters who have at least a basic understanding of the way things work will not bet more than 3-5% of the bankroll. They will increase as they win and decrease their bets as they lose. Those with a bankroll of $1000 a season should not bet more than $50 a game.
2) You need to shop for the better numbers. Every book changes their numbers according to the patterns of their clients. It is not that uncommon to find a 2-3 point spread difference with each book. The goal is to shop around to find the better number for better odds.
3) Underdogs are undervalued in the sports world, especially when everyone bets on the team that is “supposed to win.” Placing a bet on the underdog at home is one of the better bets you can make.
4) Locks do not exist. You realize after watching sports for a while that the odds of winning and losing against a spread are very small. Everything can change in a matter of seconds. Save the locks on the doors you need to open and forget about them in sports.
5) You need to bet at the right time. Smart bettors will pick the underdogs early and stay with them. The square players will choose their favorites later in the week. You want to be the former, not the latter. There are a time and place for choosing your favorites and underdogs.
6) Are you going on a losing streak? You should stop and walk away. Players will get anxious and begin to chase their bets. Amateurs will start to increase their bets once they hit a losing streak. You should start reducing your bets to get out of the slump, or walk away. Those who stay in the game will end up with a poor house.
7) Remember the phrase “do not drink and drive?” The same logic applies here. Drinking and betting do not mix. Alcohol will cloud the mind, getting you to make choices you might not do ordinarily. I speak from personal experience here. It is okay to have maybe 1-2 drinks, but not more than that.
For anyone deciding to gamble at an online casino in Malaysia, there are a few things you should be aware of before you do. Read this if you have not signed up with an online casino in Malaysia before, and you will be better prepared to do so.
Quality of games offered — This is the main thing you should be aware of before signing up with any online casino. After all, you do want to be sure they have the games you love to play, and always have available rooms to play them in.
A quick primer on Roulette:
Avoid the ones that require a huge amount of information, as nobody should require more than your name, address and banking information.
Easy deposits and withdrawals — Do be sure the online casino in Malaysia you are interested in has an easy way for you to both deposit money and withdraw it.
That usually means that they have a banking method you also already have, or can easily sign up for. If not, avoid the casino, as you do not want to win and then realize there is no way for you to receive your winnings short of flying to Malaysia to get them.
Be sure your country is on their list — While most sites like online casino Malaysia have a huge list of countries they allow to access their site, do be sure the country you live in is on the site before you start gambling.
If not, and your country is on a list that is banned, you could find yourself suddenly being locked out of the site and losing all of the money that you have deposited there as well.
The quality of their customer service — Just about every online casino in Malaysia should have customer service that is available 24 hours a day every day.
It should also have good customer service, however, as sub-standard service will not help at all if you have a problem.
The best way to check this is to contact them with questions before you even sign up. Of course, this may take a few minutes of your time but remember you are going to be trusting this site with your money.
What is their maximum withdrawal limit? — Many of the online casinos in Malaysia have a maximum withdrawal limit in both financial amounts and number of withdrawals allowed.
Make sure that the maximum withdrawal level of a specific Malaysian site fits in with what you anticipate needing. Otherwise, you may find yourself not being able to access cash you badly need at the exact time you need it.
Do they offer a welcome bonus? — Some of the best sites offer a welcome bonus. Sign up with one that does if at all possible, as this gives you free money to gamble with as soon as you sign up with the casino.
If you are a fan of Casinos, you know by now that both Macau and the US top the list of countries with the biggest gambling destinations. When it comes to casino destinations, size matters among players and patrons so naturally, casino owners will want to go big time. In this field of business, the bigger you are, the more clients you’ll get.
The bigger casinos, however, aren’t confined to these two countries. In Europe alone, there are a good number of casinos that are making waves too in the global scene and mind you, they can be huge too.
Here are three casinos that made it to the list of big three in Europe today:
With over 200 slots and table games, 18 restaurants housed in over 59,000 square feet of property, the Resorts World Birmingham is nothing short of grand. While quite young, (commenced operations in 2015), the owners – Genting, aren’t new in the business. According to reports, the owners spent around 150 M pounds to put up. Located in the NEC district it is tagged as the biggest casino in the whole of UK.
Casino de Monte Carlo
Built in France, this casino is near twice the size of Resorts World, UK. Not only is it on the top two, it is also one of the most popular in the region. It doesn’t come as a surprise then that James Bond creator, Ian Fleming, drew inspiration from it to make two successful gambling-themed films. Many scenes of these films were also shot in Casino de Monte Carlo.
Unlike Resorts World, UK, it is one of the longest running casino establishments across the globe, has been operational since the 1800s. It also houses the famous Monte Carlo Grand Theatre. It has more than 300 slots and table games. Players will have a range of games to choose – from stud poker to baccarat and craps, among others. There are also multiple dining areas including bars. The casino has an area of roughly a hundred thousand square feet.
Casino di Campione
Talk of size and this casino is the tops in Europe. With an area close to 600,000 square feet, the casino in Italy isn’t only huge; it is also unique in the sense that it is located along a large lake. Built in the early 1900s, it was put up with the intention of drawing diplomats from other countries just so to gather critical war-time information. In the latter part of 2000, it was moved to where it is currently located. Famous Architect Mario Botta is credited for the grandiose design of Casino di Campione. It is simply resplendent especially at night and offers a great view from along the Lugano waterfront.
Touted as the largest in Europe, the casino has more than 500 slots and more than 59 table games, including video poker. It is run by Italy’s government and is the biggest provider of jobs in Campione.